From thousands of sources... Personalized for You!
At TradeBriefs, we recognise the fact that you need to be able to acquire customers rapidly without burning through your marketing budget.
Choose to build your brand with us. We have a subscriber base of 10,00,000+ and it becomes effortless to reach your target audience.
Click Here for the TradeBriefs Media Kit
Approach: Content Marketing, Lead Generation, Brand and Awareness Building, Retargeting and Drip Marketing.
EDMs are the most effective option and should be sent on a regular basis. These help generate both awareness and help gather leads with the right audience. These are personalized and have high response rates. Audiences can be segmented by industry, city, designation, income and other parameters. A live list of subscriber profiles is here
Click here to view an EDM Example
Approach: Lead Generation, Brand and Awareness Building, Content Marketing and Drip/Retarget Marketing.
We at Tradebriefs strongly believe in the power of good content and its ability to generate, nurture & cultivate leads for your brand. Content Marketing/Curation (within our newsletters) is the process of collecting, organizing and displaying information relevant to a particular topic or area of interest to a target group.
Click here to view a case study on content marketing that we did for one of our clients.
Click here to view a Sponsored Article in action
Approach: Branding, Lead Generation and retargeting the clicks through EDM’s
Banner ads are a powerful method to promote your brand for a prolonged period of time at a reasonable cost.
The position within the newsletter ensures high visibility with an influential audience.
Click here to view a Banner Example:
Why Our 10,00,000+ subscribers choose us?
TradeBriefs understands the need for you to stay informed. We help you understand trends in IT, Retail, FMCG, Telecom, Finance, Digital Media, Ecommerce, HR, Logistics, Construction, Franchising, Marketing and other areas of Business.
How we help Brands and Agencies?
At TradeBriefs, we recognize the fact that you need to be able to acquire customers rapidly without burning through your marketing budget.
Our Partnership Model:
If you have an audience, we can help you maximize engagement through our partner model. TradeBriefs will power targeted content for your audience through a co-branded newsletter and our proprietary technology platform.
Past experience includes advising global companies such as Best Buy, Woolworths, 7-Eleven, Dillards and Cementos Argos on strategic and operational imperatives. Goal is to add value to the lives of business professionals by providing timely and relevant news, insight and jobs. Currently on the Advisory Council of Asia Retail Congress Speaker at CII Retail Logistics Conference 2010 and PE Insights Retail Investment Summit 2009, etc Specialties: Internet Business Media, B2B Marketing, Retail strategy and operations.
|Salar Mohamed Bijili
Head - Business Development
Salar is an MBA graduate from Symbiosis University with a prior B.E degree from PSG tech, Coimbatore. He comes with 9 years of experience across various sectors. He is a speaker at various marketing events, a social media enthusiast & a content junkie. Salar is based out of Bangalore.
Mohsin is an engineer from Mumbai University and enjoys programming for long hours while thinking about his next outdoor adventure during breaks.
Marketing & Operations Manager
Rafiq manages partnerships and leads ad operations at TradeBriefs. He brings several years of experience from ICICI, IndiaFirst Insurance and TNT Logistics managing customers and partnerships.
Sheroon is an engineer with over 7 years of experience in technology and content. She led several projects during her stints at Infosys and Wipro.
Marketing & Sales Intern
Gautam is an IT Engineer and currently pursuing an MBA in Marketing. He is creative and likes perfection. He has some work-experience in the publishing industry and has an eye for technical and fun content.
Rishi is currently at IIT Bombay helps TradeBriefs with various technology projects.
Denzil is a networks expert, equally good with software. He has worked previously with SunGard & Directi, and loves reading about new technology.
If you have an audience, we can help you maximize engagement through our partner model. TradeBriefs will power targeted content for your audience through a co-branded newsletter and our proprietary technology platform. View a sample newsletter issue here
• Expand your audience ( upto 50% in 1 year through proprietary TradeBriefs technology ).
• Branding plus Lead Generation from TradeBriefs audience of 10, 00,000 + .
• Increase brand recall and lead pipeline by upto 100% (Banners and Content Marketing within daily newsletters).
• Revenue share on premium advertising.
• TradeBriefs will power neutral and valuable content for a section of your audience. It will be sent to your audience on a daily/weekly basis as a co-branded offering.
• Our editors (aided by our proprietary technology platform) do all the content work.
• The content subject area will be decided mutually. For example, for fashion ecommerce buyers, the content could be around fashion trends, what to wear to work/to parties, what's in, etc. For bank/financial services customers, the content could be around personal savings, how to build your portfolio, useful tools, etc.
• This will be delivered in the form of email newsletters/app to your audience.
• Your brand gets a positive halo because you are educating/informing your customer every day.
• Our technology platform will collect data on your users and segment and target offerings based on contextual content consumption data, again increasing marketing ROI.
• All members stay informed on news and analysis relating to their sector. Global best practices are also shared.
• Your business builds its brand with current and potential customers, driving new enquiries, renewals and other business opportunities.
• There will be an extreme focus on engagement data, which will ensure a nurtured list who will not only love your brand, but also accept the products/services you have to sell, more willingly in future.
© 2015, Tradebriefs. All Rights Reserved.